her thoughts

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cycling with Dad



Had a nice and relaxing cycling trip with Dad at East Coast. We went to the more ulu part, near the sailing club. Headed to lagoon for lunch. Laksa, wanton mee, sugar cane and fresh coconut =). And I sort of overheard this conversation between 2 foreigners and the hawker. The caucasian lady was asking the hawker for fork and knife when she ordered laksa! So cute. The hawker expained to her something which I figured was telling her that spoons are used instead. Heehee. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger liting said...

SHERYL!!!

Saturday, 05 May, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey gal
go see my new blog

http://dhskyline.livejournal.com

need cards rmb me n recommend me to ur frens oK!

Dawn

Monday, 04 June, 2007  
Blogger sheryl said...

heys! yea, sure..

anyway, what happened to section gathering? haha... =)

Monday, 18 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home