her thoughts

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pics!

from the Pulau Ubin trip!




Crystal and I. Continue to put a smile on the faces of those around you! =)











Bike rental at 5 bucks for the whole day! Yays!













Deep along the trails of Pulau Ubin.












Dione, Yvonne and I on the 'hill' during G12 conference.


I've been watching so many movies recently. Let's see...... there was Music and Lyrics with darling, nad and junming, after a really filling pizza hut dinner. Totally impromtu meeting. I'm so loving 'way back into love'. =)

Caught Just Follow Law with champion and darling.










Champs and darling, taken @ Fig and Olives, vivo











Fig BBQ chicken & pasta - recommended! =)

Rachelle and I went to catch dreamgirls at vivo, as she had free tickets. Thanks Rach! The company was great! But next time we'll remember not to makan at the HK store. I can't even remember what it's called.









We forgot to take pics! But i managed to dig out this pic that was taken at PP, super duper long ago!



Today, I made my journey to the west for dinner and Stomp the Yard with my lovelies. Those moves were superb. Had a great time!










We took great pains to take this pic. Kudos to self-timer. =)













Alright, bedtime!












Good night! Love, me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i watched quite a few movies too. :) btw, Mr bean's holiday is F-U-N-N-Y too!!! :) watch!

Monday, 26 March, 2007  
Blogger sheryl said...

aikky! i watched Bean already! =) my dad had free tix.. haha..

Monday, 26 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home