her thoughts

Monday, February 12, 2007

holidays

A new blog, a fresh start.

Exams are finally over. No more of 'i'm so not in the mood to study' and sinking my butt on the chair at the desk drowning in a pile of lecture notes. Yet, there isn't any intention of finding a temp this hols. Maybe I'm just missing the kind of hols that were spent slacking, with hols homework chucked aside till the very last minute, the stayovers. So no 8 to 5 kind of job for me this hols. I must enjoy it to the fullest before I start regreting it in the future.

Next up:
Shopping sprees
Chill out with solitarians
Day-out with Viv
Jogging with Yvonne (the last time i jogged would probably be in jc)
Long over-dued Sentosa trip with Chanel, Aikleng and Deirdre (we should call ourself the CADS, haha..)
Tjcab pracs
CNY steamboat gathering with ex09
Coffeebean breakfast with Mitch
GA marathon at Stef's

Check out Songs in my pockets by Bethany Joy Lenz @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uZ9jcnr2F0
Enjoy this really really nice song! =)

My older entries can be found at my old, abandoned blog:
http://pepperfever.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Merilynn said...

h e l l o

Tuesday, 13 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi meiyi! haven seen you in such a long time! see ya around in church soon ya, and lunch again someday! =)

Tuesday, 13 February, 2007  
Blogger Merilynn said...

hehe yes yes i will be there soon!

Wednesday, 14 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home