her thoughts

Thursday, February 15, 2007

V-day Celebration

Shirley and I baked a cake! Both of us have never, NEVER baked before. Got a pack of brownie mix, a packet of hershley's kissables and a heart shaped tray. First attempt which consist of half the mix turned uncuttable, rock-hard. Because oh-so-smart me accidentally cancelled the convection oven setting after pre-heating the oven. But the second one turned out well! And ta-dah! (Not that hopeless in the kitchen afterall).

S stands not for superman, but Solitarians!

Shirley and I later decided that S for Shirley and Sheryl.

The rest of the [solitarians] came over to my house later in the evening.

Some snapshots (we were having fun with the self-timer function):

2nd row (from left to right): Kaymiang, Liting, Shirley

1st row: Sheryl, Amelia, and my handsome fan.

10, 9... 6... 3, 2... -silence-

(My curtain as the back drop)

And the ultimate silly-face goes to... ...

Liting!

Our dearest president finally decided to show up at 8.40. Pizza by the poolside. Truth or dare. One of the dares was for km to ask this group of 4 guys "wanna try my brownie (half-eaten, rock hard brownie), I made them myself." But they left, so she was spared. (So were the guys).

Thanks Xue Chun, Kaymiang, Liting, Shirley and Amelia for the enjoyable valentine's day evening!

And to the rest out there, hope you all had a

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

6 Comments:

Blogger onlymidnight said...

First attempt which consist of half the mix turned uncuttable, rock-hard. Because oh-so-smart me accidentally cancelled the convection oven setting after pre-heating the oven.

That's what happened to the pineapple tarts my mom and I made that day too. :/

Thursday, 15 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i updated my blog. cos u asked me to. hehe.. pls tag. hehe..

melvyn

Thursday, 15 February, 2007  
Blogger .::michelle::. said...

eh. my blog moved leh. and i locked it. so you link also no use leh. sorry =Pp

Thursday, 15 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stef! Haha, i guess this kind of thing always happens to first attempts. And i never knew you made pineapple tarts! Let me try when i got visit you ya? =)

Hey eating buddy! I feel so honoured. Can you come back over to Spore soon (cos i asked you to)? The whole long list of local dishes awaits.

Hi michelle, no probs! =)

Friday, 16 February, 2007  
Blogger liting said...

thanks ar! haha u're runner-up!

Friday, 16 February, 2007  
Blogger sheryl said...

You're welcome. Haha, runner-up still can't fight with ya...

Friday, 16 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home