her thoughts

Monday, April 09, 2007

One More Week

Today marks the last week of hols. Good or bad, I cant decide, but I'm certainly enjoying my hols, because when school starts it's gonna be hectic! It has been a really good break. Kind of gotten used to the laid back lifestyle (am I'm lovin' every moment of it). Waking up late, or my ideal waking up time, has become such a norm that lectures at 8 seems such an ungodly hour! Maybe it really is. I'm sure many would agree with me. =)

self-potraits =)

Piggified Personified. Have been out pigging with Aidah ducky aka Automagic Champion aka my pigging out buddy! We had Gelare just last week. Pasta and a very nice apple crumble with chocolate overload. =) And today it was Fish & Co. Clam chowder, new york fish & chips for the both of us. Plus... fried calamari on top of that. Guess what the guy taking our orders commented... 'wow, that's alot!' *bursts into a bundle of hysterical laughter*


We were the reason

That He gave His life

We were the reason

That He suffered and died

To a world that was lost

He gave all He could give

To show us the reason to live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home