her thoughts

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chocoholic

What's wrong with me? I've always heard of 'once bitten twice shy'. But I dont seem to be able to grasp the full meaning of it. Same silly mistake I commited in the test previously was made again in today's paper. Same mistake for the same question. So much for once bitten twice shy. I need neurovision to strengthen the connection between my eyes and brain - so that 'glaucoma' wont look like 'inflammation', if they actually show any resemblence.

On a lighter note, I decided to cheer myself up with happy-hormones-of-a-chocolate-banana-in-a-cone from Hartos. Felt happier almost instantly, yay=)

My sis is hilarious. She burped at an ant and then turned around, pointed at it and revealed, "The ant fainted." For the most obvious reason.

I want a chocolate face mask. Supposedly relaxing, deep cleansing, prevents breakouts, removes excess oil, smells deliciously lovely. And edible. Heehh... Here's what I found...

Chocolate Facial Mask, courtersy of SpaIndex.com: Guide to Day Spas and Stay Spas.
This decadent mask is actually an excellent moisturizer -- it leaves your skin baby soft. Recommended for normal skin.
-1/3 cup cocoa powder
-3 tbsp. heavy cream
-2 tsp. cottage cheese
-ΒΌ cup honey
-3 tsp. oatmeal
Mix all ingredients together (a bullet blender is ideal) and smooth onto face. Relax for ten 10 minutes, then wash off with warm water.

...I'd probably eat it before it gets onto my face.

I want some Irish liquor cream chocolate truffle.

2 Comments:

Blogger the dawn hero said...

what's with girls and chocolates? and now a choc facial mask? what has the world come to?

Thursday, 16 August, 2007  
Blogger sheryl said...

xiaodi.. you dont know what you're missing out on! see ya next week! cant wait wait!=)

Friday, 24 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home