her thoughts

Monday, August 13, 2007

Sundae

Met Aikky deary after church yesterday. Lunch at Manhattan Fishmarket was great, with great company, Aikky's church friends. Let's see if i can remember their names... Ziyao, Adora and Xiaoling? I'm quite bad at remembering names. =l Aikky and I then left for marinasquare 'cos the timing for Simpsons was like 2155 at PS...... yes, I've finally watched Simpsons =) But I was so tired I nearly fell asleep halfway. The movie was good laughs though... *spiderpig, spiderpig...* Haha..
Yay! Sundaes on a Sunday! =)

Who took the sundaes from the sundae jar......


They're back to their rightful owner... Heehh =D


Finally got my hands on some donut factory. Treat for my lovely family. But by the time i got home, apple cinnamon was tearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home