her thoughts

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weekend, and thereafter, never the same again...

Encounter was great! God topped up my empty petrol tank and i'm able to go another extra mile again, yay! He is really so gracious and loving beyond imagination, that he would love a wretched person like me. Tears just filled my eyes when the crossing was video was played, although it was the countless times i have watched it. His faithfulness is indeed new every morning. And I believe at the encounter, He poured in me a new sense of joy and assurance that comes from Him and Him alone, it's unexplainable. Thank you my Lord, my Saviour, my Best Friend.

For those who have not been to encounter, men's encounter and power encounter is still up this year! Ladies, you'll have to wait a year's time for the next women's encounter. But you need not wait for encounter weekends to encounter God. His presence can be felt and experienced in our daily lives. His love knows no boundaries. All you need to do is to surrender your lives into His hands. There's no better place; knowing that your life is in total control.

Exclusively for the darlings...

Shirlyn Shirshir dear aka san lao aka my lovely twinee! Thanks for the wonderful company. You've been such an encourager, sister and friend. Your perseverance and love for God and people is so encouraging. Cant wait for thurs!! Loads of whipped cream for you. All the best for your ftt! =)


Yvonne thanks for always being there for us, praying, encouraging, and guiding us in the Word to be better children for our Big Daddy. You're a terrific mummy to have!

Dione you shall be our hor fun, since shir's san lao. Haha. You've been a wonderful sister-in-Christ. I've been very encouraged by your enthusiasm and strength. You've taught me the need to rely on Him despite the many struggles we'll face.


Yiru lulu, that's what they call you right? Keep smiling as wide as ever because we have our eternal source of joy as our Friend. May you be able to spread and share this joy and be a great blessing to your family and friends. =)

Michelle wen jie aka my roomie aka my wei ming! You left before we could take a pic! So much for xiang yi wei ming! Haha.. thanks for trying to expand my limited (this is an overstatement) vocabulary of chinese. Hope your chinese standard didn't get pulled down by me overnight. Heehee. You're a super dee duper nice roomie to have, to crap with, and God-sent sister. Encouraged by your passion and heart for the Lord. Continue practising the tongues. Oh yes! Thanks for dragging me out of bed so early in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home