her thoughts

Friday, August 31, 2007

Scrapaholic!

Mon
I went for soundtraining by Jac. Look at the boys at work:

Jeremy jam jam, what were you doing with the mic stand? I believe you were supposed to be settling up the equipments, haha...

Tues

Back in band, and it feels good to play on my trumpet again! Got many warm welcome-backs. Thank you all. =) But there were many unfamiliar faces too. And it feels different without the previous year 3s... I miss Shirley. And Stella. Kmiang and Yvonne weren't around but I guess they'll be back soon. Couldn't join Amelia and Liting for supper, oh yes, and Amelia's bro!
Someone should have told me earlier that he's your brother, Amelia!
And Liting, no, I'm not on a diet...


Wed

I attended a scrapbook making workshop with Xueting. Thanks for the company! I was so happy to have found someone interested in scrapaholic! =)
We learnt techniques like framing, embossing, working with embellishments and double mounting, much of them comes with common sense though. Wouldn't really say I learnt much because I feel that the outcome depends alot on creativity (which I think I'm so lacking). Haha... Apart from the amount spent to attend the workshop, it was enjoyable nonetheless! Just too costly a hobby - anyone wanna sponsor? =p


Some pics from my day's efforts:






The evening was then spent with 08/04 peeps! Didn't managed to take a group photo, but I have one with dear Sirong! Nice red cushiony background at Big O. And the chocolate sauce in those canisters were so tempting for takeaways... right Nad, Rong, Rach? =)





Thurs
Met Viv bestie for Ajisen. We have not met for the longest time and I missed her so muchie! Just spent hours talking over lunch and well, after. And she got me some lovely souvenirs from Korea! Oh yes, she looks sooo Korean now, with her Korean perms! Haha, forgot to take pics..

Still looking as gorgeous as ever. Now more head-turning with your perms and Korean outfits? Haha.. Thanks for the wonderful time dear! See you again after your DnD!


Hope Diana darling's feeling much better now. Poor girl had food poisoning and couldn't join us for our 08 gathering. Get well soon kays?


Cell was at my house. In the end, only Merilynn and Yvonne came. But we had a great time sharing. I've not seen Meiyi since she stopped coming to church. She's a big girl now, having loads of fun at Laselle and doing what she enjoys. Still as funny and fun-loving as ever, if not more.

Finding the hole in the grass patch of your school, that was hilarious. All the best in your studies girl and see you in church next Sunday! =)



Fri

Tribute to Lim Yuan Qing.

[ =D ] - ¦ F@lc0n ¦ - zZz - ¦ 3vElYn ¦ - says:
I WANT MY CARRRR
sheryl says:
I WANT MINE TOO!
[ =D ] - ¦ F@lc0n ¦ - zZz - ¦ 3vElYn ¦ - says:
can reach the paddle anot?
sheryl says:
paddle...
sheryl says:
haha
sheryl says:
you think sampan ah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home