her thoughts

Friday, June 26, 2009

The secret of happiness.

Church camp was great because God's presence was there:) I guess I knew whatever it takes I would cross that line (making that decision to be set apart for Jesus), but it did take a few seconds of battling in my mind to actually act on it. And He gave me the assurance that He does not look at my incapabilities and will provide all that is necessary.

It's amazing to see God touching and working in the lives of the youths. And over the past year, I saw that my girls have grown. They all turned up for morning devotion, given 5 mins grace time. I remember how I had to call them even after morning devotion and some of them were still uncontactable. To add to it, most of them served in CK this year, yay! Double yay for those who cannot stand little kids, haha:)

Here's the Jaiho dance we put up during the talent time! :)


I don't have the video of Care Bear & Friends. :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home