her thoughts

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to school

Time flies - what an understatement. I'm already into my 4th week of school. Student of Manchester University Singapore doing the SP-UM Optometry Degree Programee. That means another 2 more years in SP. Same place, different feeling. Feels like Chanel, Deir and Leng are ponning school every day. I sure miss them....A super old pic taken during 'green day'.

Deir, pls send me all the pics again, those that I copied from your hard disk were all still on the desktop and so lost with the old laptop. I've already sent you all the photos I had, don't sue me.

School's still alright for me, other than the overload of information. Time table is much nicer than the diploma one. I guess cause there's alot of self-studying to do.

I was really late for class one of the days, due to a massive jam (was caught in 2 to be exact - 1 along PIE and there other at queensway). Strong winds the night before caused 2 trees to topple, blocking traffic on my route to school. A blessing in disguise I must say, because I bumped into Mr Konda while scurrying to the lecture venue. And it was only then I found out that this dedicated lecturer of mine was going to Sydney to pursue his PHD. So we gathered the troops and had a farewell for Mr Konda @Samy's Curry.


All the best in your future endeavours, Mr Konda!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home