her thoughts

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I hate lizards.

Back in those days when my family was living in our humble abode in Bedok South, I had a really traumatic experience of stepping on a lizard while passing through the toilet, from my room to the kitchen. I ran out crying, for what seemed like hours. The pesky little creature took the other exit. Yes, I was still light enough then and did not flatten the lizard to death.

15 years later, I'm still running away and screaming at the top of my lungs, at any encounters with those squamates.

I just found out from my grandma that egg shells deter the lizards from coming. She has containers of egg shells around the rubbish chute. Apparently, she relates that it works. May be I should give it a tried.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scuter said...

Hey i also wanna try.

Cooked egg shells or raw egg shells???

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009  
Blogger sheryl said...

Haha, you cook and eat your egg...
just keep the empty shell.

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009  
Blogger Scuter said...

haha okok shall try

Thursday, 26 March, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home