her thoughts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just a kid

Setting: In the car, driving off from Giant.
*pushes the trolley back*
Me: Mum, can I keep the dollar?
Mum: Sure~~!
Me: Yay! Hahaha...
Sis: She wants the dollar so her Ben & Jerry's pint will cost her a dollar less...
Mum: Yah, next time you push the trolley back, I'll let you keep the dollar coin.
Sis: Okay, I'll accompany you to Giant 11 times to push the trolley back, so that my Ben & Jerry's will be for free.


Setting: Downstairs, swimming pool.
*stares at my brother*
*looks to the pool slide*
*bro caught my hint*
Bro: Haha... okay! How long have we not gone on the slide?
Me: I can't remember..... few years?
Bro: Got age limit or not?
*browses through the signboard*
Me: Doesn't mention..


Haha, I feel like a kid all over again:)

It's probably the hols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home