her thoughts

Sunday, June 01, 2008

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit...

Congratulations to Andrea, Cheryl and all who were baptised last sunday! Welcome to the family:)

“Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him & He will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noon day sun.”
- Psalms 37:5-6


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
-Jeremiah 29:11




_______________________________________________

In the meantime... I'm busy busy busy! I just need a short getaway, for some me time. I miss those days where I could wake up at 2pm, chill at home, and accompanied by some good music the whole day.

Up next: Post on jazz piano recital:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home