her thoughts

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The purple hat.

We all went back for Tj alumni band prac last saturday. It has been such a long time since I last played my trumpet in Jan, until my valves were jammed stuck. Almost section-batch full force, other then for Sandy all were present. The company was great! :)

I heart Nina! :)

The star of the day... the purple hat that matched Lookit's shirt.




Nostalgia.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recollections

Photos after The Leap Years. Happy people:)




Cryssy dear, mug hard but dont get too stressed..


We'll go for our shopping and chill outs after your exams!




Getting in touch with my inner child on a merry-go-round in Hongkong:)




Coffee club reflections

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home