her thoughts

Monday, April 07, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive.

I've been spending my last 2 months at attachment - first month in the shop, second month in s'pore poly optometry centre.

Retail hours were really long and tiring. I hate doing sales. Working seems monotonous. But other than that, the staff there were nice and helpful, and made my internship there seem much easier. I learnt quite a number of things from them and got to experience how the current practice is like.

Attachment in spoc was more fun, with friends there. It was needless to say heavily clinical. And it was interesting to see patients, under the supervision of the clinicians. I saw more old people the first 2 weeks of seeing patients with their age-related changes to the eye and the third week, a couple of glaucoma suspects and kids.

It was a good experience on the whole. And...... I'm finally done with my attachment! Going for a quick getaway to Hong Kong this Tuesday to Friday.

Michelle and I will be playing a duet at a recital organised by our jazz piano teacher. Wont reveal what piece is it, but latin music lovers and friends, come support us on the 31st of may! So excited!! :))))

Thanks for all the tags! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Wednesday, 09 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home